Joan Allen Detectors

Minelab.com

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Just in case you are thinking of buing a BLISSTOOL............ Dont or buy mine

Just in case you are thinking of buing a BLISSTOOL............ Dont or buy mine

Hi I am pretty new to the whole detekting thingy. But i read a lot watched a lot of youtube vids and so on. From all the things I could read about the different detektors out there. The Blisstool stod out as one of the best there was to come by and almost no one complained about them.... Hmm I found out why.

I got mine 5 weeks ago it was looking good until I got the the headphones. I did order a pair of phillips from the blisstools site but got a crappy pair of some sort. I forgot the name. But the look like they were made from ideer that if they cost more than 3 cent it was to much. The really sad thing about it is that they sound even worce.

The potiontiometer (Volume) was faulty and is faulty on all the newest models because of what Daryn tells me (Daryn is the distributor in UK) they had problems with getting parts for the new ones.

I asked how faulty detektor could leave the place with all the checking going on they praiced so high.
    The answer was. The detektor was thoroughly checked from the factory. Found good/faulty and then shipped.
    After my first mail in the forum i got many mail from other owners that were afraid to open there mouth with exatly the same problem. I have all in all gotten mails from 11 other owners with problems with there Blisstools Detektors but all of them have gotten the topic in the forums deleted or have been told to shut up.

I then asked why they checket them if they send them anyway. Then I got a mail from Daryn that told me to take it of the forum because he would not have anything bad said about the Blisstool on his forum. Then I put it up for sale on the forum and got kicked out.

So why you always read good thing about the Blisstool is that all the bad things are deleted and the people writing them kicked out.

All the forums for the Blisstools are operated and owned by people that are selling or in other ways earning money from the Blisstools sale.

Another thing is that all the owners are complaning that they do not find so much as they have always done. The thing is the Blisstool does really do a good job in tests. That is in test where you know how deep and for what you are looking for. Then you can tune the thing to find it. But it will leave alot in between or be to balance other good things out with the test settings. But who needs a detektor i you know what you are looking for and how deep it is ???
    The Blisstool answer for this try more and again and the more and again. But nobody I have heard of have found more or as much as they did before they got there Bliss. Many of them are going back to the E-trac like me. Wich is a big step forward from the blisstool

I just want to tell you guys that do not buy them. They are not all they tell you they are.... Much less I would say

del1969trotter

Re: Just in case you are thinking of buing a BLISSTOOL............ Dont or buy mine

Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    Hi I am pretty new to the whole detekting thingy. But i read a lot watched a lot of youtube vids and so on. From all the things I could read about the different detektors out there. The Blisstool stod out as one of the best there was to come by and almost no one complained about them.... Hmm I found out why.

I got mine 5 weeks ago it was looking good until I got the the headphones. I did order a pair of phillips from the blisstools site but got a crappy pair of some sort. I forgot the name. But the look like they were made from ideer that if they cost more than 3 cent it was to much. The really sad thing about it is that they sound even worce.

The potiontiometer (Volume) was faulty and is faulty on all the newest models because of what Daryn tells me (Daryn is the distributor in UK) they had problems with getting parts for the new ones.

I asked how faulty detektor could leave the place with all the checking going on they praiced so high.
    The answer was. The detektor was thoroughly checked from the factory. Found good/faulty and then shipped.
    After my first mail in the forum i got many mail from other owners that were afraid to open there mouth with exatly the same problem. I have all in all gotten mails from 11 other owners with problems with there Blisstools Detektors but all of them have gotten the topic in the forums deleted or have been told to shut up.

I then asked why they checket them if they send them anyway. Then I got a mail from Daryn that told me to take it of the forum because he would not have anything bad said about the Blisstool on his forum. Then I put it up for sale on the forum and got kicked out.

So why you always read good thing about the Blisstool is that all the bad things are deleted and the people writing them kicked out.

All the forums for the Blisstools are operated and owned by people that are selling or in other ways earning money from the Blisstools sale.

Another thing is that all the owners are complaning that do do not find so much as they have always done. The thing is the Blisstool does really do a good job in tests. That is in test where you know how deep and for what you are looking for. Then you can tune the thing to find it. But it will leave alot in between or be to blance other things out with the test settings. But who needs a detektor i you know what you are looking for and how deep it is ???

I just want to tell you guys that do not buy them. They are no all they tell you they are.... Much less I would say
    never heard of them

Re: Just in case you are thinking of buing a BLISSTOOL............ Dont or buy mine

The Blisstool representative in the States has posted this …
    http://www.blisstoolusa.com

NB: I have edited my original post and simply give the link as shown on a USA forum.
    Readers are free to make up their own minds ... I am simply a messenger.
    Last edited by John Winter; 01-03-2013 at 08:50 PM.

It's ashame other forums saw fit to 'cherry pick' posts about this detector. I think those forum mods should be ashamed of themselves for running a dictatorship of a forum. It now looks like everything has gone pearshaped for the Blisstool after reading the link john just put up. Obviously those mods have to take some of the blame for people unwittingly buying a sub standard product! Shame on you.

Sold my Blisstool pretty fast.Had it only for a couple of weeks.Deep yes,but feeling old compared to the dynamic duo-E-trac/Xterra 705 which is two superb machines.When CTX has a bigger "coil stable" I will have a look at that detector but for now it will be Michael Lander and his two constant companions Et and Xt

Topic is an eye opener...
    Shame really,al do i never owned one, i thought they was the affordable answer for the top range Minelab detectors.

Blog Entries

We REALLY need a popcorn smiley. Just off to cook some while this bubbles. Always thought they were the next best thing.......hmmmmmmm.

Well i am a member of the Blisstool forum but the other day got 2 emails .One from Tony saying he was stepping down as a mod on that forum due to issues and then another one from someone else contradicting Tony's explanation.Thought this was odd,no smoke without fire it seems.

I have dealt with Daryn and the owner of Blisstool, I am the only manufacturer here in the UK to design and produce Blisstool box covers, Achmed or whatever his name is that owns the brand wanted royalties from me per box cover sold, I never laughed so much in all my life. Detectorbits are the only authorised distributor of the box covers worldwide, and Daryn tried to stop that.

All in all a complete shower of sh*te, as a company owner, being told I need to bank transfer money per box cover sold to Achmed is a guy clutching at straws and probably struggling. I talked my mate out of buying one! Oh and don't be fooled about the extended warranty, not worth the paper it's written on

What part of "Made in Bulgaria" didn't raise red flags?

Detectorbits, 232, Wimborne road west, Stapehill, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 2DY

Yep really got my popcorn burnt being involved, you live and learn even at my age. My Blisstool has been repaired twice and its still not right. I'm not slagging it off in open forum because I will likely get blamed for all its problems. I sent an email round the other day to all the email addresses that I had been involved with as a moderator on their forum to explain quietly that I was no longer involved and that my membership had appeared to have been terminated because I had suddenly been perceived to be a threat to certain people. A big change to the way I was treated in its early days as a saviour. Shame people have short memories.
    Basically the blisstool could have been a really good detector. Its biggest downfall was the supply problem that its manufacturer seemed unable to control. The fact that people were being asked to pay all the money up front then have to wait for anything up to five or six months to receive them was the killer. You cannot expect people to do that. I wouldn't dream of asking one of my customers to pay up front for anything, different If they want to pay a deposit to get you to hold something. Its just not the way to do business. The Latest problems re the Potentiometers being faulty was just another nail in the coffin.

www.detectorbits.co.uk Sole distributors in Europe of RNB Lithium Batteries & The Easy Swing Harness. We now have supplies of the new PI Xpointer probe which will be sold at a terrific price, We are sole distributors of the new probe in the UK, choice of five colours. We are also Agents for Evolution Stainless steel Products and Chefphones amongst other products..

I won't say I told you so, that would be cruel. I have regular dealings with Bulgaria and they don't have a lot if respect for the bliss guy.

John - you are wrong.

Actually John - what you posted is NOT TRUE. I am one of the 2 owners of Blisstool USA and no one is being left out on a limb. Product will continue to be serviced at the USA service center which has a direct contract with the manufacturer.

We will just not be "the exclusive manufacturers point of contact" in the USA.

If USA Dealers want to purchase Blisstools for their customers - we can still take their orders and present them to the Bulgarian manufacturer.

Quote Originally Posted by John Winter View Post
    The guy selling Blisstool in the states has posted this kinda leaves purchasers out on a limb!

http://www.blisstoolusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bowles View Post

As an FYI - the Admin deleted forum which had a section for the Blisstool in the USA - there NEVER was a post deleted that pertained to the machine.

Only derogatory posts directed solely at members (that had no reason being on any forum in the first place) were ever deleted.

I cannot say the same for the Blisstool UK forum owner who's sole purpose is to act as a lap dog for the manufacturer...all too many posts and posters have disappeared after a contentious comment - including myself LOL............

Quote Originally Posted by omegamike View Post
    It's ashame other forums saw fit to 'cherry pick' posts about this detector. I think those forum mods should be ashamed of themselves for running a dictatorship of a forum. It now looks like everything has gone pearshaped for the Blisstool after reading the link john just put up. Obviously those mods have to take some of the blame for people unwittingly buying a sub standard product! Shame on you.

Quote Originally Posted by barryny View Post
    As an FYI - the Admin deleted forum which had a section for the Blisstool in the USA - there NEVER was a post deleted that pertained to the machine.

Only derogatory posts directed solely at members (that had no reason being on any forum in the first place) were ever deleted.

I cannot say the same for the Blisstool UK forum owner who's sole purpose is to act as a lap dog for the manufacturer...all too many posts and posters have disappeared after a contentious comment - including myself LOL............
    Lol As soon as I read the word "Admin deleted" I started to laugh. That forum is a joke. And the admin have no balls. They banned me for nothing. Easy to ban someone and be ignorant about it when hiding behind a username.
    I challenged the idiot that banned me and he just power tripped and played the "I don't have to answer to anyone card"
    Lol try posting anything about MLO on Admin deleted.

Admin note: I think our problems with this forum have been resolved, so factually your statement is wrong (hence my edits).

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza209 View Post
    I won't say I told you so, that would be cruel. I have regular dealings with Bulgaria and they don't have a lot if respect for the bliss guy.
    I know I was very nervous about that it came from that part of the world. You never hear of good things that come from there. But i talked to Daryn and many others in the forum blisstoolsuk and they all said good thing about it. But now i know that they all are strugling to do as well as all the vids of it shows. But no one can do it in a real life hunt.
    Some of the owners wont open there eyes and smell the roses. (Fun intended) They are in fact fanboys of blisstools. Well some of them are in my view. And just wont realize it is a crap detektor. Mostly because Daryn allways tells them it is there fault not the detektors. I really liked Daryn he is so helpfull in the beginning and will proberly be that all the way untill you start asking all the difficult quastions. Then he turns on a coin and shuts you out to keep the detektor looking good. But I hope this will make some waves and maybe save a few from the mistake I and a lot of others have made. Buy a garrett 250 or a cheap minelab and you are way better of.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Bowles View Post
    You got a point there Steve, but in the beginning the Bliss took off like a rocket!

Using the Musketeer Advantage for 10 years, I thought the Bliss would be a good alternative.
    Glad I didn't bought one now!

And tomorrow morning out again in the cold with my good old Advantage

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Mask View Post
    Lol As soon as I read the word "Admin deleted" I started to laugh. That forum is a joke. And the admin have no balls. They banned me for nothing. Easy to ban someone and be ignorant about it when hiding behind a username.
    I challenged the idiot that banned me and he just power tripped and played the "I don't have to answer to anyone card"
    Lol try posting anything about MLO on Admin deleted.
    TUT, TUT ... a moderator going off on a tangent!
    I HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED FROM THAT FORUM!

Quote Originally Posted by steppenwolf View Post
    Topic is an eye opener...
    Shame really,al do i never owned one, i thought they was the affordable answer for the top range Minelab detectors.
    Thanks to you I hope i with this have helped you to make a choice. I am not really out to harm the Blisstools or get revenge. It is more about helping guys like you not making the mistake of buing one. Ok i been bent over a table and used. But that is no reason to let it happen to others. That is the thinking behind this post.

:-) Tony you were one of the reasons I got one. I think you were waiting for yours. You told me it was very good to. But we both got wise. :-)

" Ok i been bent over a table and used."

Oh Dear...

JOKE!!!!

I fell like that with all the lies and smoke going on in the blisstools forum

Quote Originally Posted by John Winter View Post
    TUT, TUT ... a moderator going off on a tangent!
    I HAVE ALSO BEEN BANNED FROM THAT FORUM!
    I say it how I see it John and I am not hiding behind a user name as you and everyone else knows who I am more or less.
    I don't know anyone that has not been banned. I don't care about being banned. It was the ignorant ball less admin that got under my skin.
    What did you do to get banned John?

Please consider Platinum Membership & PLATINUM PLUS! and help us to keep this forum active along with the other services we offer such as mlotv.com and ukdfd.co.uk. If you find our services helpful please try and support us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bissen View Post
    :-) Tony you were one of the reasons I got one. I think you were waiting for yours. You told me it was very good to. But we both got wise. :-)
    "Old Hand" Tonny Hunt's positive comments on the Bliss almost made me bye one.

I found about 500Eur. in my local parks last year.

Then I put myself for the choice:The 15"WOT coil or a Bliss?
    Choose for the 15" WOT!,and have not regret it!!!

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast