Joan Allen Detectors

Minelab.com

View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. CTX 3030 Media Rush

Its less than two days since the release of the new Minelab CTX 3030 (or CTX3030 to gain search engine rankings) with people coming up with all sorts of speculations about the new machines abilities and looks. One that did make me chuckle was it looked like a garden strimmer and the other was a picture ...

Updated 06-05-2012 at 02:02 PM by GaryBrun

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. CTX 3030 The Future of Detecting or not?

Well as you all know the Minelab flagship CTX 3030 News has hit the internet to a lot of mixed reservations. So many people commenting on a product that they havnt got a clue what they are talking about or even held in their hands.

This is one of the big dangers of internet marketing. News ...

Updated 05-05-2012 at 06:43 PM by GaryBrun

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CTX3030 - CTX 3030 - mmm

Well after a long day and night... getting to bed around 4.am this morning the news is out there.
    The CTX3030 or CTX 3030 is now official... "The Future of Discovery"

What has intregued me today is the search engines and how they are picking up the news and who are top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Future of Discovery

Well as most people on the planet should know by now that Minelab have been working on something new. Its been quite a blast involved in the project and Im really looking forward to be able to release more details.

Anyway.. its getting late here in Norway.
    Lots to prepare and lots ...

Updated 04-05-2012 at 09:23 PM by GaryBrun

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Downloads

I have been working on a new downloads section today.
    We can control usergroups and those who have access to the various areas. In fact its future proofing MLO for future releases and new software as it comes available.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast